knight anole

Jason

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 2, 2005
Large vertically oriented cage, a load of food, good UV light and moderate warm spot 85 degrees or so. I kept mine a lot like giant green anoles with appropriately sized food. Really pretty lizards when they color up and are healthy. Close to being the larges anole species i cant recall if the jamaican is larger or not off the top of my head.

jason

iheartfishies

Im Angie
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2005
Northern VA
vvvp.dynu.com
Don't forget to mist.

They enjoy humidity around the 50%-70% range.

High levels of humidity for too long is asking for some type of fungal disease, so be careful.

It's a good idea to invest in a hydrometer.

Good luck!!:)

PredatoryFishMagazine

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
They're easy to take care of. Keep the temperature in the lower to mid eighties. Relatively high humidity. vary up its diet with crickets, meal worms and wax worms. I'd also provide calcium suppliments and UV lighting. The care of these guys is pretty similar to most other tropical lizards.

lol... iheartfishies, I honestly don't see what you would need a hydrometer for though, unless you wanted to test the specific gravity of thier drinking water.

Veneer

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 17, 2005
PredatoryFishMagazine said:
lol... iheartfishies, I honestly don't see what you would need a hydrometer for though, unless you wanted to test the specific gravity of thier drinking water.
"iheartfishies" likely meant "hygrometer".

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
what do they look like
never seen them b4

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store