LARGE AQUARIUM RARE SIZE NEED IT GONE ASAP £100

oscarcichlids

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2009
Kent
I am due to move on friday the 1st June and I have unfortunatly run out of time. I have begun to dismantle it and have removed the entire top supports and one side on the front pane but with boxing the entire house up I have no more time to spend dismantling it. It is a very tricky job to do as the bottom joints are very tight and I do not have time to take with it.

I am offering the tank to anyone that has experience with dismantling / building aquariums to come and take the tank apart for £100 and you can have it. If the tank cracks or splits whilst you are dismantling it you are still responsible for paying the £100 upfront.

It needs to be dismantled by Wednesday 30th May as due to move on Friday or it will be smashed up.

It measures 79" long 48" deep and 24" tall, it comes with the sliding glass lids.

It is currently in my basement where it was custom built for me by ND Aquatics at a cost of £1200 10 months ago.

I have spoken with ND Aquatics with regards to putting the tank back together for the new owner and they are willing to do so for £250.

This would be a very very cheap buy and even cheaper if you could put the tank together yourself.

You will need to bring a friend with you to move the glass and also dismantle it and will require a large van and sufficiant packing so you dont break it on the journey.

IMG_0550.JPGDSC01518.JPG

CONTACT MATT ON 07955 515 214 or email matt.pyatt1983@gmail.com

IMG_0550.JPG

DSC01518.JPG

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store