Let us See Them Small Animals; Post Pictures!

SilverArowanaBoi

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2023
Houston, Texas
Hey y'all! This thread is for anyone and everyone who loves their small animals (or just small animals in general that they don't own/yet own)! Post pictures of your rabbits, hamsters, chinchillas, guinea pigs, gerbils, and whatever else ya got.

I'll begin: The first picture is of my Mini Rex rabbit, Elvis; I've had him for about 9 years (I know I said 10 in the last thread, but I miscounted, lol). The second picture is of my White Winter Russian Dwarf Hamster (try to say that fast ten times 😅), Pearl. I've had her for a couple of months.

Elvis 2024.jpg

Pearl 2024.jpg

Reactions: Kayden and Matth05

Alexxxxsv14

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
anaheim/orange CA
My daughter has a leopard gecko. Khaleesi. Breeder let us have her a month after hatching. She lost her tail and is fully recovered now and growing.

72205496332__81A39AAC-EA8B-41E1-8514-EF46DB706E95.jpeg

Matth05

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2022
New Jersey
Not a pet or rare sighting by any means but a friendly backyard visitor nonetheless. What’s surprising to me is that we’ve lived here for almost 7 years now and almost never had rabbits in the yard until this year. Right on time for Easter I guess. I have to imagine it’s the same rabbit that I’m seeing almost everyday now. If it is he’s a brave little guy. Already had some close calls with our youngest dog, who’s a pretty athletic poodle mix. Surprised he keeps coming back lol.IMG_3418.jpegIMG_3412.jpeg

Reactions: Kayden and deeda

Kayden

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2018
Arkansas
My mini Rex penut
Yes, it is spelled that way on purpose
Just got her for the wife’s birthday in March
IMG_6018.jpegIMG_6019.jpeg
I like the little thing more than I care to admit. It’s hard to stay aloof when she runs and falls over at your feet begging for pets
Very cuddly, very social little creature, all the rabbits I have seen have been downright skittish or mean. But she has defied all expectations by acting like a dog that can’t bark and doesn’t smell.
Very happy with this little thing, and the fact I talked the wife into letting me have a bigger display tank since she was getting a rabbit

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store