New Arrivals!! Piranhas, Oddballs and More!

Blakewater

Aimara
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2018
are you getting any rare pbass or chinese perch coming in soon by chance?

Reactions: AquaScape

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
are you getting any rare pbass or chinese perch coming in soon by chance?
no perch that I know of, as per Peacock Bass go, I should be getting in some kelberi, Orino, and azuls, not sure when they are coming in though at the moment but I believe not this coming weekend but the following

Blakewater

Aimara
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2018
no perch that I know of, as per Peacock Bass go, I should be getting in some kelberi, Orino, and azuls, not sure when they are coming in though at the moment but I believe not this coming weekend but the following
Oooh ganna be broke I guess that week. Owell I hope you enjoy my money

• Haha

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Oooh ganna be broke I guess that week. Owell I hope you enjoy my money
was there any in particular you were looking for? I can see what I can find for you

Blakewater

Aimara
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2018
was there any in particular you were looking for? I can see what I can find for you
I’m really just looking for any cool pbass or perch but my “top of the list” fish are in order:
Cichla Mirianae
Cichla Pinima
Cichla Jariina
Cichla Negromaculata
Chinese Perch
Brokopondo P-Bass
And then just any wild caught peacock bass aside from monos or temensis’. If you ever find any of those feel free to send me a pm or text me at 5104211075 and I’ll probably jump on it right away.
Regardless though thanks for being such a cool vendor!

89shoman666

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2019
Wanted to give a massive thank you to Mike. Excellent Vendor, beautiful fish, and truly first rate customer service. Thanks for everything!

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Can we see some pics of the umbees
Sorry for the horrid photos, these guys are still a little flighty.. the male in the pic killed all but the one above it. But here they are.. lolIMG_20191029_182044.jpgIMG_20191031_144849.jpg

Reactions: favian13 and kno4te
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store