Gr8KarmaSF;4036636; said:
How about "BACON"?
STUPID. that is gr8's REAL name :D

cockroach

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2005
Taiwan
I decided on Gabby. Easier for my Taiwanese friends to say as well.

Liz I will post pics tonight or tomorrow. The white one was another "bull" of a male puppy the guy wanted to sell for $780.

Malcus-Pixie was one of my other options which I eventually went against.

cockroach

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2005
Taiwan
So, stumbled on this thread looking for another.
Gabby was such an awesome dog. She turned out to be a mix or a runt corgi. Not a social dog at all and had no interests except me and playing with balls and ropes.
I got another Jack Russell when she was about 6 years old. He was adorable. But Gabby was relentless in attacking him. She would wait until we fell asleep at night, stalk the puppy in another room, corner him and go at him. About 3 months after getting the new dog, the three were at a friends house where they were left in the garden during the day while were at work. I was abroad on holiday with the family when I got a call saying that Gabby had attacked the puppy, and as a result, thew big dog attacked Gabby. She was stubborn and would not have backed down. The dog held onto her neck until she passed away. There was very little blood and almost no discernable damage done to Gabby so we assume it was not a super violent attack.

The large dog is non aggressive and was protecting the puppy which she liked. It was a sad loss but growing up outdoors you realize these things happen. Thankfully the new puppy was unscathed.
I decided to take the puppy to work for a while until we are sure the big dog would not attack again. Well, that while changed to everyday and he still does to this day. He follows me everywhere that allows dogs.

His name is Ritalin. As in the medication for treating symptoms of ADHD. I thought the name apt for a hyperactive dog.

This dog is amazing. Calm, well-behaved and always down an adventure. He is passive and in 6 years at school never once, not even a little, given an inclination to biting someone or even baring his teeth. I trust him 100% with my kids and babies. And even better, he hardly ever barks unless there is a need to and stops almost immediately when told to.
He has 3 times now found snakes near our kids playing outside and cornered them allowing the kids to get inside. The last being a 6 foot + Taiwan Beauty Snake. He keeps rats and mice at bay but can be obsessed if he gets a scent needing coaxing to leave.
He is not play driven like Gabby was but is definitely a foodie. As in he'll eat anything that resembles food when offered to him.

Enough bragging lol.
This is Ritalin aka "Ritty", "Rittlez", "****alin", "****tles", and "Hey"
20220705_141030.jpg20220711_025451.jpg20220728_014437.jpg20220811_222940.jpg20221027_122325.jpg20221104_125124.jpg20221213_103725.jpg1667357421026.jpg

Reactions: deeda and Midwater
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store