Show your Plecos Here !!

bkfamus

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2020
Okay, you convinced me…
Congrats!! Nice!!

I have alot of plecos and alot of favorites, but overall, L128 may be tops.. Currently have 7 in different tanks and was tempted to get an 8th today at a LFS.

Reactions: Rob909

Rob909

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2018
Fontana, CA
Congrats!! Nice!!

I have alot of plecos and alot of favorites, but overall, L128 may be tops.. Currently have 7 in different tanks and was tempted to get an 8th today at a LFS.
That’s awesome! He’s settling in to the tank now and his color is starting to pop again. I’ll have to get another pic and update it here.
I’ve always preferred the greens, but these have really grown on me

Reactions: bkfamus

jake37

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 6, 2021
Wow are those eggs? I’ve heard they store em in their mustache but I’ve never seen a picture
Either they are eggs (and there are a *lot* under there or he has some strange disease). Having said that he is in a community 500 gallon aquarium with 3 other so i suspect the frys won't do esp well but there is an area of dense plants they might be able to hide in.

Fallen_Leaves16

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 10, 2021
Either they are eggs (and there are a *lot* under there or he has some strange disease). Having said that he is in a community 500 gallon aquarium with 3 other so i suspect the frys won't do esp well but there is an area of dense plants they might be able to hide in.
Definitely eggs- congrats! Should make for a cool fry growout project.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store