Super rare, last seen 10 years ago, 07/2016

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
Siniperca scherzeri gold!!!! Gold Korean perch. The last time I imported these was over 10 years ago, and have not been able to get anymore since then. $650.00 each. very limited in quantity. It will probably be another 10 years before you see it again.

These are 6" big, will beg for food, and willing to accept cut fish readily. Temperature range can vary from freezing to about 80F with no problems. I've seen wild ones up to about 16" in the past, of course it wasn't gold in color, but what an amazing fish. Its like a mix between a grouper and a datnoid. Peaceful towards other fish too big to eat. Check out this grainy video from 10 years ago. and many of the species I've listed below can be seen here, including big elopicthys bambusa, grouper, korean perch, etc...

Siniperca scherzeri 1" babies wild from Korea!!!! $45.00 each your chance to get the Korean perch from Korea, amazing body markings.

Silurus glanis "albino wels cat" 6" These are the last batch for the year, and there are proposals to put these on a ban for import for obvious reasons I only have a few remaining $150.00 each

Silurus meriodonalis "albino" wild big mouth, smaller wels cousin, only one piece
9" big $650.00 These are wild albinos, the only ones imported into the USA. Less than a handful total in the US. These are more orange compared to pink of the Euro wels. and they have a wider head with one less pair of barbels on the bottom jaw

Chitala ornata true pink albino with red eye 8" big, eating cut fish $75.00 each
I have a personal pair that I keep, they're over 14" big, and show the nice eye spots on the side,
its one of the perfect albino fish that grows big, but not too big, and can get along with most larger predatory fish.

Tetradon mbu 4" $125.00 The giant puffer, these are relatively peaceful for a puffer, can be kept with other larger fish or fish too small for them to harass. They can grow to 36" in the fish tank, making it an amazing show piece, and they do not eat fish naturally in the wild, so they will leave most fish alone. Please do not ask if they can be kept with stingrays or turtles. I believe in keeping fish that are geographically correct together will yield the highest success. Most of you know that Congo fish are harder and harder to export, as most exporters will sooner or later rip you off, myself and Ray and many others have experienced this in the past. They're all eating pieces of shrimp and frozen mysis and krill

Hydrolycus armatus 5" $100.00 each the end of the season is coming, this is probably the last shipment of them.

Datnoid undecimradiatus "thin bar datnoid" 4" $50.00 each These are the NTT or thin bars as people call them. This is the closest you'll ever get to a true wide bar datnoid pulcher without shelling out $2000 dollars more while furthering the plight of the wide bar populations, which is near extinct. These grow just as big, turn very gold and yellow, people don't appreciate these as much because they're not as "rare" yet., once all of these, which are wild are gone, you know the story. about 12 years ago I sold wide bar datnoids in my shop for $50.00 each!!!!

Cichla kelberi "bahia gold" 2" babies $35.00 each., limited quantity
captive bred. will eat pellets

Tor putitora "true" Himalayan giant masheer 8" only one piece, wild fish. $125.00

Spinibarbus denticulatus 4" Super nice red pheonix barbs, grows to 18" and turns green with red face and fins, peaceful and easy to keep. Rare enough that you won't find in local fish stores $75.00 each

Acrossocheilus iridescens longipinnis 8" super rare, and super nice, like a Distichodus from Africa with a lateral compressed face and nose, but blue gold body with yellow stripes, peaceful and can tolerate a wide range of temperatures. Eats pellets readily max size 12" or so. $175.00 each

Acrossocheilus sp. "Guangxi" red. First time in the US, and I'm the only one with these fish. I've collected these myself, it took a 7 hour bumpy trip on off road to get to the location of these fish. These turn a true pink color when settled in, disclaimer, these guys are super active and super aggressive, non stop moving. 4" $45.00 each
Bagarius yarelli 8" $125.00. These are the wild Indian giant types. eating cutfish from my hands.

Elopicthys bambusa 5" $125.00 each These are eating pellets, will grow to 6 feet long, and over 100 pounds. Its the Chinese tiger fish. This is an awesome predatory

Corydoras punctatus wild from Suriname 1.25" big, $45.00 each. Its a rare cory.

Macropodus occelatus 2" true and wild paradise fish, amazing red tail with blue spots., can live outdoors in freezing temperature. Great for small outdoor ponds or lilly pads, breed easy. $25.00 each

Coreoleuciscus splendidus 3-4" amazing little fish, that has blue and gold stripes on them, darts around the bottom like darter. first time imported into the US. they are eagerly consuming pellets I would imagine a great fish for a plant tank. They do not seem to be aggressive towards other fish. $45.00 each

Nipponocypris koreanus 3" another first time in the US, different type of Zacco like fish, these appear very peaceful, and active, and get amazing breeding colors. $35.00 each

Brackish
Platycephalus indicus 6"
$45.00 each these can grow to 36" big in the wild. Live at river mouths, and found in freshwater sometimes. There was a member on MFK that kept on with his stingrays and clown loaches for 2-3 years, until it was over 18" and I think he sold it later. they are predatory, will eat small fish, but easily trained to come to top to eat from your hand. They're currently in brackish conditions of 1.002, which is near freshwater and tolerated by almost all freshwater fish including angel fish and clown loaches. Use your own judgement when buying.

Caranx ignobilis 5" $75.00 each Keep in conditions like above. In Hawaii there is a pond with kois and these guys together for many years. In Phillipines, there is a landlocked lake that have these living in them. Lake Tal. Look on youtube, the latest, people keep these with their arowanas and datnoids in Asia. and the season is over for these, so please don't ask for them a few months from now.

Lutjanus argentimaculatus 2" baby, $45.00 same as above, there are landlocked populations in Australia
I've had and seen as well 16" in pure freshwater that did phenomenal Individual experiences may vary.

Epinephelus lanceolatus 5" eating pellets, nice yellow color, this one had doral fin ray 2-4 damaged, beside that its perfect $75.00. Living in the same condition as above. And these are farm raised fish, don't have to worry about the wild population when keeping them, but they do grow very big.

Terapon jarbua "target fish" 3" big only 3 of them. These are the meanest fish out there, will eat and kill almost anything they can get a hold of, will reach 14" in the wild. Prefer to stay in light brackish all their life. $25.00 each. I prefer to sell them together, I caught these myself, little 0.5" babies that I grew out.

Please read
Shipping is live arrival guaranteed, overnight to your door.

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/threads/business-policy-must-read.320235/

Paypal to amazonaq@gmail.com

I encourage fish keepers to think outside the box. Keeping cichlids and such are fun, but try venture into new countries and do some reading. Instead of following and keeping the same thing like everyone else, try something new. There are worlds of new fish out there that can provide many more hours of fun for fish keepers. I'm a life long dedicated fish hobbyist and always looking for something fun and new.

google for pictures for now, and I'll post some pictures up later.

email me at amazonaq@gmail.com for serious inquiries

Reactions: kno4te and Dee eng

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
Potamotrygon boesemani 10" wild fish, but long term quarantined, dewormed, and healthy. eating shrimp and cut fish. These can be shipped to legal states only. They will be shipped from a legal facility to a legal state with proper permits. Pictures will be provided to serious buyers.

These are the new black diamonds, coined, blood diamonds. Is it rare? Yes its rare, there are probably less than a dozen in the US right now. Unlike motoros, the larger they get, the better their colors are. I've seen 20" adults with just perfect round spots and island spots in between with clean colors in the wild. Unlike the majority of royal marbles that get muddy when they past 15" big. Also these rays change colors depending on the light and the water condition, from lighter yellow spots to reddish orange spots. The ray market is a multi million dollar business in Asia, with nice high end black diamonds selling for $50,000 dollars each, and new born pearl ray albinos for $40,000 usd each. These boesemani were such a hit in Asia that a wild pair sold for as much as $30,000 usd a couple of months ago. The prices will fluctuate. I have first hand experience in collecting these fish, and the trek to bring them out includes private planes and with no existing fish export infrastructure. The price is reflected with this. Unlike Brazil, Peru, and Colombia with long standing history of fish export, making it much easier to ship fish caught in the river. Serious inquiries only.

The difference between well quarantined fish and fish that are shipped without is their survival rate. We took the risk of quarantining the fish to tip top shape before selling. So you don't take the risk of getting the fish that gets skinny and dies, and you'll lose money on time and shipping as well.

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
Crazy list!!!!! <3

Reactions: koltsixx

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
If you're actually into this hobby, you'll want to read it for yourself.
haha, just googled it. back my days they were called cliffnotes. I try to explain all the views of each fish a little, so help people get an idea of the fish and hmmm...spark some interest :)

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
haha, just googled it. back my days they were called cliffnotes. I try to explain all the views of each fish a little, so help people get an idea of the fish and hmmm...spark some interest :)
I used cliff notes and spark notes
I used cliff notes and spark notes in my time that's why I said it. I was merely kidding around haha

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store