Tangled Up In Cichlids monthly trivia intro

bigguapote

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2005
New Jersey
www.tangledupincichlids.com
I began this 'contest' in November of '08.

You can view the current and all previously posted monthly contests in this sub forum.

The response has been great! MFK members participating in these contests have proven to be an extremely well educated bunch. Most correct answers have been posted in a very short time after the question is posed.

I will not designate any specific day of the week or month that I may post these questions, but once a month, at any given time, I will create a new thread here in my vendor forum. That thread will include the question mark in a blue circle icon next to the title and will be designated with the specific contest month listed by name in the title.

So if you want to be a contender, you'll just have to drop by this Tangled Up In Cichlids vendor forum every now and again to check and see what's doing.

Basically the first correct response to any question(s) I pose will be worth 25.00 of fish credit towards your next order!

Moderators are certainly welcome to participate.

One guess only per member for each question please.

You cannot win more than once per calender year (but please don't let that stop any of the previous winners from participating).

Good luck.

Jeff

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store