what are good fish too get

mikie1011

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2016
what are good fish too get i want too get a fish tank i wanna get saltwater fish i want nemo fish or maybe a shark what fish do you think would be the best too get

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
If you want to go saltwater we would know what equipment you have. You many gallons you have? protein skimmer?

CarpCharacin

Probation Member
Probation Member
Sep 20, 2014
Salt Lake City
A "nemo fish" is a clownfish. Clownfish do best in pairs. Also, ANY shark you get will eat your clownfish. You need at least a 300 gallon aquarium for ANY type of shark. Do you have an auto top off system? Do you have a protein skimmer? Do you have a sump? What size is your tank? You have to research the kind of fish you should get BEFORE you buy them. Also, it sounds like you are not serious about getting fish. You need to research saltwater fish BEFORE you EVEN THINK ABOUT buying them.

Reactions: mikie1011

mikie1011

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2016
A "nemo fish" is a clownfish. Clownfish do best in pairs. Also, ANY shark you get will eat your clownfish. You need at least a 300 gallon aquarium for ANY type of shark. Do you have an auto top off system? Do you have a protein skimmer? Do you have a sump? What size is your tank? You have to research the kind of fish you should get BEFORE you buy them. Also, it sounds like you are not serious about getting fish. You need to research saltwater fish BEFORE you EVEN THINK ABOUT buying them.
i think i need too do some research frist

Reactions: CarpCharacin

mikie1011

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 22, 2016
A "nemo fish" is a . Clownfish do best in pairs. Also, ANY shark you get will eat your clownfish. You need at least a 300 gallon aquarium for ANY type of shark. Do you have an auto top off system? Do you have a protein skimmer? Do you have a sump? What size is your tank? You have to research the kind of fish you should get BEFORE you buy them. Also, it sounds like you are not serious about getting fish. You need to research saltwater fish BEFORE you EVEN THINK ABOUT buying them.
ok i thaught got along with sharks i have autism a fish tank would be cool

Reactions: fishfreak2009
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store