WTB | Looking for a frag tank 48x24x12 or similar | $1 | Bartlett IL | Picking-Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desisdaddy

Feeder Fish
May 5, 2016
What type of listing is this?:
WTB
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Looking for a frag tank 48x24x12 or similar
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Bartlett IL
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Picking-Shipping
Description:
I'm looking for a frag type tank for growing out some rays. I have an area that's 48x24 that I could plumb into my existing ray tank sump system. Acrylic would be great but glass would work if it was shallow like 12" range. I'm in Chicago area if anyone has/knows of one. Thanks​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
ZooMed makes a tank of those exact dimensions. $108 here locally. I am picking one up this weekend here in the West coast. Hit up their website they may have one near you.

Reactions: Desisdaddy

Desisdaddy

Feeder Fish
May 5, 2016
On the Chicago Area Reef Club facebook page there is someone selling a 75 gal frag tank in Rockford. I want to say it was made by Glasscages, dims are something like 72x24x12. I think he wants $200 for it.
I googledChicago Area Reef Club facebook and I can't find the Chicago area one.

fishguy306

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2005
Illinois
Looks like you either have your settings too private or dont have enough posts yet, but I cant PM you. This is his description and a pic-

$200
ace (cosmetic only) 24x13x72... NO LEAKS GOOD GLASS. Heavy as Hell. I will not be assisting because of a herniated disk. Don't stroke me with your empty promises of picking it up day after the day after next or when you get you SSI on the 1st or next Friday when you get paid again. No Tire kickers, No window lickers... picture is from when I was emptying it.
Need it gone by the weekend, price is firm no bs.

01.jpg

I guess shoot me an email if you want his page, I dont want to go and post him in public. My email is mgrojean@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store