Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
Or the "realizing most people are fake, dim witted idiots" phase.. ive been out of puberty for a lone time and im still in that phase.. not sure if ill ever not be unless i move somewhere that is vastly different then here lol

Sent from my DROID4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
+1

No one Danny, just fed up of people around me

On the plus side, Pond filter is back on ad the weather is amazing (fight me Eddie :) )
Bring on summer:D

hanwyz

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2013
United Kingdom
Going to crufts was a bad idea... I now know exactly what dog I want...and I want it bad...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
+1

No one Danny, just fed up of people around me

On the plus side, Pond filter is back on ad the weather is amazing (fight me Eddie :) )
Bring on summer:D
Yer its nice here today too mate just been round the fishing pond with the dog looking more promising for the carp I'll have to get on it soon :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Going to crufts was a bad idea... I now know exactly what dog I want...and I want it bad...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Was it good ? I wanted to go my dog breeder was there with a few shar pei , what breed do you want hanwyz ???

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

hanwyz

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2013
United Kingdom
Fallen in love with the Hamilton stovare... it's a hunting hound and its beautiful... it's been fantastic though, got a couple of hours to kill before best in show... time to go cuddle a wolfhound I think :p

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Fallen in love with the Hamilton stovare... it's a hunting hound and its beautiful... it's been fantastic though, got a couple of hours to kill before best in show... time to go cuddle a wolfhound I think :p
I thought youd be the bulldog type, a nice fat one with breathing problems...that eats with its mouth open lmao

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store