Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

rdKirby

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2013
Texas
my wife would not care how huge of a tank I got as long as it's under like 500 gal

she'd be like, ok dude, whatever, as long as you're willing to care for it

and if I got bigger than 500 she'd question it just to make sure I really know that's what I want.

plus she knows i'm too alpha to be stopped anyways. yea, that's just how I roll
Lol lucky

Sent from my HTCONE using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
When I met my wife she complained about my 125 being too big, it didn't make in the first move...it was very dirty and the new house was cramped and their was no room for a six footer. a four footer barely fit.

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
If you can't get a big fish tank because your gf/wife doesn't like it you need to think about how your relationship is going.. ;)

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
My lady is cool, as a matter of fact she spends more money on my tank than I do, and that's after driving me around all weekend goin to fish stores. Got a red hump Geo this weekend! Thanks Honey! :)

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
All my tanks are in the living/dinning room taking up all the space , I've even considered gttig rid of the table and chairs hahaha :) I just tell my missis its either this or I spend all my time in the pub ;):D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
All my tanks are in the living/dinning room taking up all the space , I've even considered gttig rid of the table and chairs hahaha :) I just tell my missis its either this or I spend all my time in the pub ;):D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Yep, I think that's one of the only reasons why my woman is soo cool with the fish, keeps me home.

ecoli73

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2010
Sunnyvale, CA
my wife would not care how huge of a tank I got as long as it's under like 500 gal

she'd be like, ok dude, whatever, as long as you're willing to care for it

and if I got bigger than 500 she'd question it just to make sure I really know that's what I want.

plus she knows i'm too alpha to be stopped anyways. yea, that's just how I roll
Get her an account here and we'll really see how you roll... ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Get her an account here and we'll really see how you roll... ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Even though what I said is correct, she also has a sense of humor. She'll end up telling everyone she wears the pants just to mess with me

But she really does come from a traditional family. The man is head of the household. Plus she'd not want to stop me from being happy so she wouldn't stop me from getting a huge tank if I really wanted to

I married her for a reason, she's a good woman

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store