Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Can't believe no one has mentioned the attack at the Pittsburgh school. No one aware or afraid it will spiral into a banned topic since some people can't shut up.
News to me. I only watch Netflix during the day lol

So what's the scoop? Better yet, make a thread. I wanna see Lee do his Darius Sr impression

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
Can't believe no one has mentioned the attack at the Pittsburgh school. No one aware or afraid it will spiral into a banned topic since some people can't shut up.
I haven't seen the news today...will look.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
The reason no one has mentioned it was because he used a knife. If he used a G*N everyone would be talking about. I couldn't even find it on the TV... only the internet.

chefwill

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2013
Jacksonville beach Florida
Exactly krich.they flood the media with "news"
About one thing, while there is much more important things going on right here in our own country. Sorry the plane crash happened but get tired of seeing it on the news and nothing else, and the flippant use of the term "breaking news" is just ridiculous
Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Kaosu

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 8, 2010
Washington State
Finally got a smart phone....had to get the app^_^

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store