Post your Wolf fish Pictures!!

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
He got real stocky, he's got to be atleast 15" now
I'd guess at least, maybe 16".

The lil guys are on his heels, they're probably all pushing a foot already......

I gotta figure out what to do with all these Wolves and Tigers.... lol

Reactions: moe214

ExoticGREEN

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2010
$0uth3rn C@l1f0rn!@
I believe they were both sold as "Iguaza", but yes, I believe the high back one is a true Iguaza - I also believe this is what Wes's "cf Panara Lacerdaes" will grow up to be.
if you ever get time. try them out on black sand(or any dark based tank) and see how they look.
the. the high back 1 is very interesting.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
if you ever get time. try them out on black sand(or any dark based tank) and see how they look.
the. the high back 1 is very interesting.
The smaller guys are on brown pfs and they are quite a bit darker. One is pretty red actually.

Why is the high back one interesting? Looks just like a larger version of the cf Panara Lacs.

ExoticGREEN

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2010
$0uth3rn C@l1f0rn!@
The smaller guys are on brown pfs and they are quite a bit darker. One is pretty red actually.

Why is the high back one interesting? Looks just like a larger version of the cf Panara Lacs.
for me first time seeing one. pretty thick. i really like the high back look wolves have.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Interesting wolf! Round looking head and patchy patten.

S4Detroit

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2015
Detroit,Mi
Yeah haven't had him ID yet but from my reading on him it seems to be Australis. 42 lateral scale count seems to have 5 pores but the seller on CL had him listed as a common. He was about 5" when I got him and now he is 12". Very laid back fish. Thought about making a ID thread but there are so many already.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store