Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
A five-month-old baby has been mauled to death by her babysitter's dog.

It was a German Shepard. I will never trust a dog around a baby.

Kris P Bacon

Piranha
MFK Member
May 7, 2018
GOD's country Arcadia Fl. Chasing mollies
A five-month-old baby has been mauled to death by her babysitter's dog.

It was a German Shepard. I will never trust a dog around a baby.
I carry a bullwhip on my bicycle in a saddlebag, I have used it to back up pit bulls several times. Not only do many in this town feel the need to own one, they let them run loose. A whip is great detterent.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I carry a bullwhip on my bicycle in a saddlebag, I have used it to back up pit bulls several times. Not only do many in this town feel the need to own one, they let them run loose. A whip is great detterent.
I can imagine you now whipping that thing out at feral canines but what some OC spray,wouldn't that be easier and quicker to use?

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
I can imagine you now whipping that thing out at feral canines but what some OC spray,wouldn't that be easier and quicker to use?
Get off the bicycle first in a dog attack, dogs and mountain lions hate bikes.
I got a nasty bite thru the hand a few years back, took years to get function back and it stilll isn't as good as it was.
Most pit bulls are friendly , however some people think it's ok for aggressive dogs to run wild.

Reactions: Kris P Bacon

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
What bit you,a dog or a mountain lion?

Kris P Bacon

Piranha
MFK Member
May 7, 2018
GOD's country Arcadia Fl. Chasing mollies
Maybe, but I like the whip I can deploy it in about a second, don't even have to stop or dismount. Never actually hit one but I did pop it right in two pit's faces, backed em right up. Plus, the noise has the added benefit of possibly alerting the jacka** owners. In a just world, I could deploy it on them.

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
forget OC spray, I carry glock spray.
Man after my own heart!

Maybe, but I like the whip I can deploy it in about a second, don't even have to stop or dismount. Never actually hit one but I did pop it right in two pit's faces, backed em right up. Plus, the noise has the added benefit of possibly alerting the jacka** owners. In a just world, I could deploy it on them.
I bet you can really make that thing crack!

Reactions: Kris P Bacon
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store