Official Off Topic Discussion Thread #1

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Lol, do Rustlers have that name patch on the back like Wrangler? If not I'll probably go that route myself.
No, they have a little tag(about 1/8 x 3/4) saying Rustler.

(phone is acting up. else I'd show a pic)

Just above the pocket(found this online).

Reactions: FMA4ME

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
watching the game opener. noticed no kneeling crap. like that. I got the falcons to win but only loose 2 points if they do not. not a bad game so far, at the 2 min warning.

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
It happened! It finally happened!

In the last 24 months I've applied for over 3000 jobs, every second day I was applying for every new job that popped up. Rejection, rejection, rejection.

Well I was talking to a friend about the ridiculous amount of jobs I've been applying for and he said he'd talk to his boss about me, I thanked him but ultimately I didn't expect anything to come of it.

This morning I got a call from his boss asking about my health issues and if I thought I'd be able to hack it. I responded with "I either hack it or I'm gonna die because I can't afford a house without a job" so... She hired me! Omg I'm so happy. I've been staying with my cousin the last few nights because her husband hasn't been home. My cousin is in bed (she got home from work not too long ago) and I'm so excited but can't jump around the house like I want to because it will make too much noise so I thought I'd post a long, useless, excited post here.

MY GOSH, SOMEONE HIRED ME!!! I HAVE A JOB!!! :D :D :D

J. H.

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2016
It happened! It finally happened!

In the last 24 months I've applied for over 3000 jobs, every second day I was applying for every new job that popped up. Rejection, rejection, rejection.

Well I was talking to a friend about the ridiculous amount of jobs I've been applying for and he said he'd talk to his boss about me, I thanked him but ultimately I didn't expect anything to come of it.

This morning I got a call from his boss asking about my health issues and if I thought I'd be able to hack it. I responded with "I either hack it or I'm gonna die because I can't afford a house without a job" so... She hired me! Omg I'm so happy. I've been staying with my cousin the last few nights because her husband hasn't been home. My cousin is in bed (she got home from work not too long ago) and I'm so excited but can't jump around the house like I want to because it will make too much noise so I thought I'd post a long, useless, excited post here.

MY GOSH, SOMEONE HIRED ME!!! I HAVE A JOB!!! :D :D :D
Congratulations! Good Luck!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store