Biggest rtc I’ve seen.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It may not be very old given that rtc are rather fast growers.

amazonfishman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2005
On the Rio Araguaia, I wish...
That's def a big one but not quite as big as it seems. He's sitting indian style and the fish is a couple feet in front of him. Still 100+ lb for sure. Suriname/Guyana hold them to world record sizes I've seen pics of a few over 120lbs, that one has the fattest belly of any I've seen but doesn't look as long as some of the other beasts. Nice find!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
How wide do you think that boat is? The fish is just about touching both sides and look at it's gut spreading on the deck.

Reactions: Rpul

Rpul

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2016
That's def a big one but not quite as big as it seems. He's sitting indian style and the fish is a couple feet in front of him. Still 100+ lb for sure. Suriname/Guyana hold them to world record sizes I've seen pics of a few over 120lbs, that one has the fattest belly of any I've seen but doesn't look as long as some of the other beasts. Nice find!
Agreed, pictures can make them
Look large some times. Camera angles, holding them out. I actually found the picture whilst looking at fishing locations in Surinam for this year. Wouldn’t mind connecting with one over 100lb.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store