Progress pictures from the day I got him till now

Ruturaj

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Seattle, WA
Love how his fins add to his natural boxy body shape. Also nice to see his red color starting to poke out underneath all that pearling.
Thanks, he is doing pretty good, much better than what I expected, colors are popping, pearls are good, hump is growing. Only thing I can't capture on photos is his flowerline, he will show it all the time till I go close to the tank, so I never capture him in his best colors.

Reactions: Magnus_Bane

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
Thanks, he is doing pretty good, much better than what I expected, colors are popping, pearls are good, hump is growing. Only thing I can't capture on photos is his flowerline, he will show it all the time till I go close to the tank, so I never capture him in his best colors.
Lol atleast with yours I can kind of see one poking out, with my fader female (Star) I can see where the flowerline should be but it's just non-existent since she's a fader.

Reactions: Ruturaj

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
Faders loose melanin pigments so it makes sense she wouldn't having one.
Yeah ik but it would've been nice for the contrast in color lol. The only natural color she has left is strictly on the outer edges of her fins, a line under her belly and a small spot on her face/lips. She has been slowly been getting better looking over time as her pearls and red color start to contrast more and more. Hoping to get her to turn fully red but for now she's just kind of pink in color.

AlphaTintu

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oh so adorable! Cuty baby! Loving the overall package! Love .. ?/?....

Especially that yellow nose!! Lovely!!!

Like how he flips... Gorgeous baby face!!

Thanks for the updates.. saw the first page of the thread and it must have been amazing to see his transformation!!!

It's eye pleasing when everytime I see your profile pic!!

Keep it up ?

Ruturaj

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Seattle, WA
Oh so adorable! Cuty baby! Loving the overall package! Love .. ?/?....

Especially that yellow nose!! Lovely!!!

Like how he flips... Gorgeous baby face!!

Thanks for the updates.. saw the first page of the thread and it must have been amazing to see his transformation!!!

It's eye pleasing when everytime I see your profile pic!!

Keep it up ?
Thank you. It has been a very good experience seeing him grow. His eye color makes him very unique, I haven't seen 3 colors in some other fish's eye yet.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store