Want to Buy What are the best Australian Distributors

Friller2009

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2021
Australia
Not entirely sure what you mean by fish distributers.
Wholesalers are Aquarium Industries and aquatic solutions but you can't buy them
My mate Chris at Allfish2u might ship to WA and he's got a good range of stuff.

Friller2009

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2021
Australia
livefish.com.au
7fishs.com.au
aquaholicsonline.com.au
aquariumfishonline.com.au
There are more.
I don't reccommend 7fish, aquaholics and aquariumfish online. Poor quality fish time and time again. Livefish is just the retail face of Aquarium industries.

qldmick

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2016
Australia
Any of them can be hit and miss. I purchased Red OB Peacocks from Aquariumfishonline, took the time to grew them out and they turned out yellow not red, they also (like some other stores) just pinch their pics from the web. I do like how 7fishes has WYSIWYG meaning you can pick out the exact fish you want, this is handy if you're into Fancy Goldfish or Fighting Fish. Specialtyaquarium is a breeder up north that has pics of their own stock, but have been told that they supply some hybrids.

Reactions: Ogertron3000

Ogertron3000

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2017
Australia
Most shops ship these days, not sure about all the way to Perth but you should check out what shops do.
Is there any specific fish you want?

RyanScanner

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2024
Western Australia
Most shops ship these days, not sure about all the way to Perth but you should check out what shops do.
Is there any specific fish you want?
Well my original plan was to get a Polypterus endlicheri, that was I got the 1200ltr for but the my LFS has fire Eels so I settled for them. But I think my tank once cycled and settled could take one Birchir but they are like $900 and pick up only. Just wanted some options I’ve looked at livefish.com, tropicalaquarium.com.au & coburgaquarium.com.au. Just wanted more options.

I also had gold datnoid, leopard ctenopomas, jardinii, blue acara, any RAMS, or zebra shovelnose catfish as secondary options. Being in WA beggars can’t be choosers though. Not all in same take just one or 2 of these if possible. If not I’ll just get a school of CL & SAE.

Friller2009

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2021
Australia
Well my original plan was to get a Polypterus endlicheri, that was I got the 1200ltr for but the my LFS has fire Eels so I settled for them. But I think my tank once cycled and settled could take one Birchir but they are like $900 and pick up only. Just wanted some options I’ve looked at livefish.com, tropicalaquarium.com.au & coburgaquarium.com.au. Just wanted more options.

I also had gold datnoid, leopard ctenopomas, jardinii, blue acara, any RAMS, or zebra shovelnose catfish as secondary options. Being in WA beggars can’t be choosers though. Not all in same take just one or 2 of these if possible. If not I’ll just get a school of CL & SAE.
No shovelnose cats or ctenopomas. Dats are few and far between.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store