135 gallon FW Oddball complete setup, + 4 other large tanks, Southern New Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

sellingmytanks

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2008
Southern NJ
Pictures and details can be found here: http://sellingmytanks.blogspot.com/

I am getting a long term assignment in another state and will not be able to take care of my tanks anymore. I had someone to do it but they backed out at the last minute. This sale is for 3 days only!!!

On 09/29/08 I will sell all the fish to LFS and place tanks in storage if not sold by then.

This is a package deal (EVERYTHING for one price) I will not part it out as it is a complete system comprising, Master tank, fish, grow out tanks, feeder tanks, & Hospital tank.

I am asking $2000.00 for everything but I will work with the right person if they are serious. I am located in Southern NJ near Ft McGuire AFB, one hour from Philidelphia PA, two Hours from midtown NYC. This sale is obviously pick up only!! All tanks are obviously used. Everything is in great shape a few minor nicks on cabinets but nothing noticeable. All tanks are set up and running to show there are no leaks (plus they have fish) I will assist in tearing everything down and packing up fish once buyer has accepted final price and paid in cash. Feel free to e-mail me at sellingmytanks@gmail.com I will be watching it closely until sale is over or somone buys the offer. I will respond to any serious e-mail replys with my telephone number and any details requested. Thanks for Viewing.

What is for sale:

(1) 135 gallon tank, Stand, Lids, & lights
(1) 55 Gallon tank, Stand, Lids, & lights
(1) 47 gallon upright tank, Stand, & lights (sorry no lid for this one.)
(1) 37 Gallon feeder breeding tank Lights only no hoods or stand.
(1) 10 gallon complete hospital tank setup

Pic of 135 Gallon FW

55 Gallon fish tank FW

47 Gallon xtra tall Showcase tank FW - Complete setup stands 5'5" Tall!!

All filters (FX/5, Cascade, (2) tetra HOBs - Largest size they make), supplies, fish, nets, test kits, python gravel cleaners, garden hose with sink attachment, medications, filter media, test kit refills, pellets, flakes, several large bottles of dechlorinator. I will put it this way if you bet this package you can go a whole year and never buy anything but live & frozen food for fish

I hate to sell it all but I am in a bind because I have to work out of state and will not be able to keep the fish properly, like I said the arrangements I made fell through at the last minute so this is an awesome deal for the right person and don't worry I am willing to work on the price if you are serious.

thanks again for reading this post.

sellingmytanks

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2008
Southern NJ
Sorry I have a very short time to sell all my friend left me in a bind. I prefer to sell it all as a package. List what you would buy and the price you would like to pay. Near the end if I don't sell the whole deal I will let you know.

sellingmytanks

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2008
Southern NJ
evojoey;2248243; said:

My issue is just this:

I listed it as a package with a selling price. You asked me about separating it. If no one offers to buy the package then I will look at the reasonable offers presented for separate items. So just PM me what you feel is fair on separate items you desire. Like I said near the end I will start contacting all of the separate offers if no one buys the package. Also If I cant negotiate enough of the total items separately I will not sell them as I would still have to rent a truck so it no longer would matter if I put 1 thing in storage or 50, since I already have the storage space rented. I hope you feel that is fair?

sellingmytanks

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2008
Southern NJ
sellingmytanks;2248019; said:

I am getting a long term assignment in another state and will not be able to take care of my tanks anymore. I had someone to do it but they backed out at the last minute. This sale is for 3 days only!!!

On 09/29/08 I will sell all the fish to LFS and place tanks in storage if not sold by then.

This is a package deal (EVERYTHING for one price) I will not part it out as it is a complete system comprising, Master tank, fish, grow out tanks, feeder tanks, & Hospital tank.

I am asking $2000.00 for everything but I will work with the right person if they are serious. I am located in Southern NJ near Ft McGuire AFB, one hour from Philidelphia PA, two Hours from midtown NYC. This sale is obviously pick up only!! All tanks are obviously used. Everything is in great shape a few minor nicks on cabinets but nothing noticeable. All tanks are set up and running to show there are no leaks (plus they have fish) I will assist in tearing everything down and packing up fish once buyer has accepted final price and paid in cash. Feel free to e-mail me at sellingmytanks@gmail.com I will be watching it closely until sale is over or somone buys the offer. I will respond to any serious e-mail replys with my telephone number and any details requested. Thanks for Viewing.

What is for sale:

(1) 135 gallon tank, Stand, Lids, & lights
(1) 55 Gallon tank, Stand, Lids, & lights
(1) 47 gallon upright tank, Stand, & lights (sorry no lid for this one.)
(1) 37 Gallon feeder breeding tank Lights only no hoods or stand.
(1) 10 gallon complete hospital tank setup

Pic of 135 Gallon FW

55 Gallon fish tank FW

47 Gallon xtra tall Showcase tank FW - Complete setup stands 5'5" Tall!!

All filters (FX/5, Cascade, (2) tetra HOBs - Largest size they make), supplies, fish, nets, test kits, python gravel cleaners, garden hose with sink attachment, medications, filter media, test kit refills, pellets, flakes, several large bottles of dechlorinator. I will put it this way if you bet this package you can go a whole year and never buy anything but live & frozen food for fish

I hate to sell it all but I am in a bind because I have to work out of state and will not be able to keep the fish properly, like I said the arrangements I made fell through at the last minute so this is an awesome deal for the right person and don't worry I am willing to work on the price if you are serious.

thanks again for reading this post.

It's been pointed out to me that this is too short of a notice for that much money and I really need to get this done with so Im dropping the price to $1400.00 for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store