210 Gallon glass aquarium and accessories for sale

Carefree_Dude

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2011
Portland, OR
Hi all, I am selling my beloved giant aquarium. I used this aquarium for many years, until I ended up moving to a place where I couldn't have it. It is in my father in laws barn currently; it was set up here for a couple years, but hasn't had water in it for about a year now. Aquarium should still hold water. It initially used a 55 gallon aquarium as a filter, but that was repurposed. Aquarium is located in Canby, Oregon, about 45 minutes from Portland, Oregon. I am the first and only owner of this aquarium.

Aquarium includes:

210 gallon aquarium (6ft x 2ft) (Not drilled)
wooden stand
Over the back overflow tank
Canister filter
Sand, various rocks and driftwood
3 lids (top is in 3 seconds)
Light on top

Asking $600.

Here are some pictures. I have a picture of it set up, a picture of how it looks in a house, and how it currently is. It looks a little rough right now, but it is still great and just needs to be cleaned up a little. I'd also be happy to share info on my original sump setup if you want to recreate it.

Reactions: Jexnell

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
Your amph would appreciate this Jexnell Jexnell
That he would, and not drilled to boot. A great opportunity indeed, but in an apt still nearly doubling the weight is not a great idea. If I was in a house oh heck ya, but for now I can't. Thanks for thinking of Casper tho!

Reactions: Backfromthedead

Backfromthedead

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2017
Fredericksburg va
That he would, and not drilled to boot. A great opportunity indeed, but in an apt still nearly doubling the weight is not a great idea. If I was in a house oh heck ya, but for now I can't. Thanks for thinking of Casper tho!
Excuses are like 55 gallon tanks, jex! Just show up at your downstairs neighbors door with some jack posts, they'll understand.

Jexnell

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2017
PNW
Excuses are like 55 gallon tanks, jex! Just show up at your downstairs neighbors door with some jack posts, they'll understand.
Well its actually just a single floor duplex apt, but built in 66 so there's that.

Really tho if I was to upgrade I would go with a 8x2x2. While the 6x2x2 would be bigger, in reality it's just 6in in width and 4in in height bigger than a 125. Not worth it in my book for a smallish upgrade. Where as the eight foot one would give a substantial space increase worth the investment, in my view anyways.

BTW sorry for the hijacking, you have a great tank at a great price. Best of luck to you!

Reactions: Backfromthedead
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store