300 gallon stock tank

Lazybum34

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2024
Hi guys, I'm looking to buy this 300 gallon stock tank soon and I'm wondering if this stock is good for life

2 oscars
1 pseudopimelodus bufonius
1 delhezi bichir
1 albino senegal bichir

Also is there anything else I could add to this?

SilverArowanaBoi

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2023
Houston, Texas
Hi guys, I'm looking to buy this 300 gallon stock tank soon and I'm wondering if this stock is good for life

2 oscars
1 delhezi bichir
1 albino senegal bichir

I think that would be okay. I wouldn't do the Senegal, though, because I feel like it would get bullied or eaten. Perhaps I would be wrong, but that's just my gut, lol.

Americancichlidsaredabest

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2022

2 oscars
1 delhezi bichir
1 albino senegal bichir

Albino Senegal can definitely be eaten by the Oscar’s as they usually max out at 7-8 inches due to inbreeding. The bichirs could also be outcompeted for food because of the Oscar’s voracious appetite. I don’t know that much about pseudopimelodus bufonius. Make sure you do have adequate filters because Oscar’s have a massive bioload.

Reactions: SilverArowanaBoi

Lazybum34

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2024
Albino Senegal can definitely be eaten by the Oscar’s as they usually max out at 7-8 inches due to inbreeding. The bichirs could also be outcompeted for food because of the Oscar’s voracious appetite. I don’t know that much about pseudopimelodus bufonius. Make sure you do have adequate filters because Oscar’s have a massive bioload.
The last couple I've owned got to about 10 to 12 inches

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store