MFK Member
Jul 17, 2005
Flat Rock, Mi
RULES ARE!!!!

1)Winner always goes next

2)Most state scientific name

3)Leave at least one hint with a picture

4)If you can't post a pic, choose some one to post one for you

5)Most wait for person who posted the pic to answer if you are correct (unless they are taking for ever the game must go on)

Well every thing else had a guessing game but Africans so here it is...

HERE IS THE FIRST CONTESTENT:

This bad boy should be an easy one but it looks alot like a another fish so becareful what you guess cause it aint what you think it is... This guy is from lake Malawi...

1a35e3c0.jpg

Nate_N_Nicole

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2005
Flat Rock, Mi
IT'S COOL THAT WHY THIS GAME IS COOL... YOU WILL LEARN ALOT OF NEW FISH :thumbsup:

sleepyflight

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
I should know this especially to redeem myself on the previous slam from N&N for the MB.... Aulonacara maylandi sulfur crest. Only problem is I'm pretty sure I'm wrong because the maylandi has the vert. barring and if you look in my galery I'm sorry to say I had one and have forgotten the name.

Nate_N_Nicole

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2005
Flat Rock, Mi
Sorry sleepy but not a aulonacara, good guess though they both have that blaze running down there head easy to confuse but there are two others that have the same body style with that same Blaze running down there forhead the only thing that sets this one apart from the others is its color on the body this one has some yellow on it sides....

Let that be a huge hint...

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
A shot in the murky dark here, the venustus, Haplochromis venustus?

Nate_N_Nicole

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2005
Flat Rock, Mi
I Never heard it called a sulphur crested lithobates but you did guess the scientific name correct so you are the winner... I've heard it called a yellow blaze lithobates and a Z-Rock lithobates but anyways post a pic when you get a chance!!! If you can't post a pic, pic some one to post one for you....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store