Anyone else watched the I love the fishes video?

MChorse13

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 8, 2010
california
i actually didnt think it was so bad i feel bad for the fishes but Ive seen worse BTW does anyone know what kind of fish/eels they are

Scorponok

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2005
cybertron in cyberspace
I think they are some kind of loaches. I can't imagine if they are scaled fishes and that scales came off and were trapped inside.

Studd Muffin, We can also discuss the ethical treatment of those fishes.

Pomatomus

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2009
Sarasota, FL
Wow it's been years since I saw that video. I had to google it to remember what it was...and I regretted it.

NSFW BTW

It was gross, but not as gross as some stuff on the internet such as 2girls1cup, or the worst I have ever seen: 1guy1cup.

I always assumed they were just sand eels.

Scorponok

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2005
cybertron in cyberspace
I was wondering if the girl laying down in the video was the same girl who sang the song. Her name is Kiko.

Are they the same person you think?

[YT]-wbJ1XI4_sQ[/YT]

Scorponok

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2005
cybertron in cyberspace
Pomatomus;4353471; said:
Wow it's been years since I saw that video. I had to google it to remember what it was...and I regretted it.

NSFW BTW

It was gross, but not as gross as some stuff on the internet such as 2girls1cup, or the worst I have ever seen: 1guy1cup.

I always assumed they were just sand eels.
Have you seen 3men1hammer?

Pomatomus

Piranha
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2009
Sarasota, FL
Scorponok;4353481; said:
Have you seen 3men1hammer?
A totally different kind of gross, but gross nonetheless...is it real? It kind of reminds me of that video where the guy rubs his hand against concrete until his shoulder is a stump, which was fake.

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
^ the video you talked about is real... it was actually talked about in the news when the video first surfaced... the 3 kids were all sentenced to jail... although can't remember for how long...

-EDIT-

Just watched this fish video and have to say since the birth of the internet people seem to be getting weirder, and weirder or maybe it could be that every wacko now has internet access so they can all post up their un-usual behaviors... although with that all being said and done, the Japanese do have some very very un-usual kinky habits...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store