Norwalk
Price
Region
Southern California
State
California
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
I understand that once my sale is complete...
...that I MUST use the 'report' function to notify the Staff that the thread is to be closed, as per TOS.
Willing to trade NGT for NTT 5".
Just got NGT 4.5" yesterday... I decided I want to stick with same species datnoids...

I purchase from MFK member here, he says it eats pellets... haven't seen him eat yet...

If anyone is interested please lmk 150$ or trade NTT 5"

Axanthic mono 5" 250$
Eating smelt,marketshrimp,tilapia.

Occasionally will take pellets, but spits them out... haven't fully pellets trained...

Please contact me 562-955-7388

making room for different fish.1000005646.jpg1000005645.jpg1000005644.jpg

Rotaryp04s

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2011
Put the ngt in a smaller tank where it can find food easily try shrimps, live black worms and feeders if all fail.

Reactions: AR1

Arraiza01

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2020
Norwalk
He mentioned a couple people i know, which took me off guard. Im all about the honor system... I trusted him. It's my fault for buying it, I knew it was skinny from the get...

I know his first name, I'm trying to remember his MFK name. Like "eel" something i forgot.

Anyway, I dont blame him for the malnourished NGT. He could of just be honest. My lost his gain.

Arraiza01

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2020
Norwalk
I was just told that other members here have purchased sick fish from this same guy I purchased the NGT from... E Eelkeeper301

He has some nice serious fish! But becareful when purchasing, don't be an idiot like me and trust what people say... know the person and their reputation.

Again my lost his gain.

Arraiza01

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2020
Norwalk
I was just told that other members here have purchased sick fish from this same guy I purchased the NGT from... E Eelkeeper301

He has some nice serious fish! But becareful when purchasing, don't be an idiot like me and trust what people say... know the person and their reputation.

Again my lost his gain.
SMH

Rotaryp04s

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2011
Ty.

I don't have a smaller tank to do so.

I'm hoping I can bring it back to health.
If you have a sump with room in the chamber put it in there. It need to be in a small space with food around it at all time at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store