Yes
If yes, what is your ammonia?
Normal not near dangerous
If yes, what is your nitrite?
If yes, what is your nitrate?
If I did not test my water...
...I recognize that I will likely be asked to do a test, and that water tests are critical for solving freshwater health problems.
Do you do water changes?
Yes
What percentage of water do you change?
51-60%
How frequently do you change your water?
Every week
If I do not change my water...
...I recognize that I will likely be recommended to do a water change, and water changes are critical for preventing future freshwater health problems.
My golden sucker catfish Aged 5 years+ is getting some back I believe ammonia burns but Full test of the tank shows Nothing but white spot disease Which my goldfish and black shark have got but that’s being treated and leaving fine my golden sucker catfish on the other hand is getting burns and I have other fish in the tank still there’s only one new fish in the last 5 months so it can’t be aggressive and maybe stress But it’s getting to serious not to notice my other fish are fine Water has had a 60% water change on Monday and Wednesday but so far no decrease in the burns. Looking for some help Cause At this point I think it’s just Getting old. Point it was originally raised in a pond but move to my display tank a year ago while I get my new pond done/ tank is 850 litres

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store