Caution: Scammer on MFK

Damascus

Dovii
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2020
It has come to my attention someone is pretending to be me using the number: 7472014490

If you receive any messages from this number above, you are being scammed. Attached are some messages from J Jefflovebigfish J Jefflovebigfish who was messaged from this number.

If you have ANY questions at all, please PM me, and I can give you my cell or we can PM on MFK. Doesn't matter to me

It is disgusting that someone is pretending to me and attempting to take advantage of someone else.

I have been on this forum for years, and gotta say this is a first. But if you are ever interested in anything I'm doing or selling, feel free to PM me. Never gonna ask for friends and family and ship breeder rays 2 to 3 days FedEx 😂😂😂

*cross posted to the original marketplace ad where the slimeball stole my pictures

IMG_7259.jpg

IMG_7258.jpg

AR1

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2023
It has come to my attention someone is pretending to be me using the number: 7472014490

If you receive any messages from this number above, you are being scammed. Attached are some messages from J Jefflovebigfish J Jefflovebigfish who was messaged from this number.

If you have ANY questions at all, please PM me, and I can give you my cell or we can PM on MFK. Doesn't matter to me

It is disgusting that someone is pretending to me and attempting to take advantage of someone else.

I have been on this forum for years, and gotta say this is a first. But if you are ever interested in anything I'm doing or selling, feel free to PM me. Never gonna ask for friends and family and ship breeder rays 2 to 3 days FedEx 😂😂😂

*cross posted to the original marketplace ad where the slimeball stole my pictures

View attachment 1548729

View attachment 1548730
I suggest informing a moderator to get him banned.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Honestly I’m surprised this hasn’t happened before now. The buyer put him phone number on a public forum where everyone and their mother can see and then if the seller doesn’t put their number in that same thread anyone can text them claiming to be the seller. All phone numbers should be exchanged through pm to prevent this with the potential buyer reaching out to the seller first.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store