Colorful Bearded Dragons for Sale!!

shells-n-scales

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2007
Deep South Texas
Ok I know you might be tired of seeing these posted already, BUT I NEED TO MOVE THEM! MOD's you can delete the old post I have up for Bearded Dragons for sale.

I have some very nice and colorful holdbacks that I need to move out, I can't keep the first batch of holdbacks this year only because the real good juicy stuff will start breeding in the fall, and I wont have space if I keep these guys.

What you see is what you get, no camera tricks, color editing, no switcharoo's, none of this paying for so called "reds" only to recieve a brown dragon. The colors you see are true to the dragon, possibly even better in person. I know what it feels like to pay top dollar for "high colored" dragon only to be dissappointed.

I will be posting more dragons as I continue going thru our holdbacks... so check back often!

All dragons are feeding on mixed greens (collards, mustard, swiss chard, red chard, carrots,etc..) crickets, roaches, and superworms.

All dragons have weekly exposure to sunlight!

I offer live arrival for any dragon that is shipped Overnight/NextDay Air (its the only I would ship) I use both Fedex and UPS services. Both drop offs are nearby, and all shipments are delivered at the end of the day.

Shipping varies between $35-$42 anything more and I'll cover it.
I accept Paypal, Money Orders, and Checks (all checks must clear, before anything is shipped out)

If you have any further questions about the dragons listed, please feel free to email me @ Shellsnscales@yahoo.com

I can give you a discount for multiple purchases. If you think i'm asking too much email me with an offer, the worst thing I can say is no. I'm open to trades, but not for more dragons!

Always interested in
Tortoises: stars, pancakes, egyptians, leopards, etc...
Turtles: redHeaded, or any S.A. Sidenecks, flys rivers, bigheads, spotteds, woods, blandings, etc...
Snakes: ball python morphs, bamboo rats, rhino rats, hog island boas etc...
Lizards: chinese crocodile lizards, caiman lizards, abronia, knobtails etc...

Be Aware! All Hypo Red X Bloods offered are related
First Up is our Male Hypo Red X Blood: $200

Second Up is our Female Hypo Red X Blood: $150 (same male from above is pictured with her)

Third is our Probable Female Hypo Red X Blood: $200

Last for now is our Male SandFire X Normal: $75

AttackFish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2007
Torrance
The normal male looks like a dull citrus almost.

Is the first female hypo still avail?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store