Alexxxxsv14

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
anaheim/orange CA
Here's a video of them eating cichlid sticks, I got a little of everyone unfortunately my chocolate was too busy owning his driftwood cave area to come out but I will make a vid of just him tomorrow. My sajica is really getting some nice colors I love it. The Severums have some battle scars bc of their pecking order and I believe biggest male and female are frisky might want to breed soon so put the rest at bottom of pecking order. Little keyholes are pigs and they are amusing to watch. My parrots are growing colors are barely starting to kick in, wish they came out more though. I need to thin out my stock unless I go for a 240-300 gal this year hmmmm well see, ;)

robham777

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2013
Mobile
Looking good. Nice selection of stocking. I am absolutely loving having keyholes, and can't believe they are not more popular.

Reactions: Alexxxxsv14

Alexxxxsv14

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2008
anaheim/orange CA
Looking good. Nice selection of stocking. I am absolutely loving having keyholes, and can't believe they are not more popular.
Thanks bro
Yes I have to agree, they are fun to watch and I like how the yellow is starting to come out

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store