Fish world aquarium

dmyersWv

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2022
Stopped by while on the area for ACA. Great store and employees were knowledgeable and very helpful. If your in the area and haven't gone give them a try.

danotaylor

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2024
Okeana Ohio
Do you have a website or FB page?

These folks have integrity also. There was an expensive fish mislabeled on the website. An unknowing buyer could have been caught out. I emailed them and brought it to their attention. It was clearly accidental, and the very next day I received a humble reply and the website was corrected immediately!

For the true MF keeping crew they get some cool big fish also! :asianarow They have some nice BD rays atm :stingray:

Reactions: dmyersWv

danotaylor

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2024
Okeana Ohio

These folks have integrity also. There was an expensive fish mislabeled on the website. An unknowing buyer could have been caught out. I emailed them and brought it to their attention. It was clearly accidental, and the very next day I received a humble reply and the website was corrected immediately!
I have changed my mind about the integrity of this stores business ethics. A guy I know bought a "wild" pair of Dovii from Fish World in Cincinnati. When I offered them for sale here recently it was reveled by a person that knows SA cichlids much better than us that the female was in fact a Freddy, not a Dovii. When this was brought to the attention of the store owner his best offer was to receive them back to the store for 50% of the purchase price as store credit. What a freaking joke!
Buyers beware!

Reactions: tlindsey and AR1
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store