Harlequin shark

labeo

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2005
Here,s a few updated pics of my harlequin shark (labeo varigatus) and what happens when you introduse a fish into his tank he doesnt like! :(

Harlequin shark

Hassalti barb (which the shark attacked and killed)

landonc

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2006
United States
furiousaquatics.com
Sorry to off topic, but i have a small black shark like yours in the picture. I have him in a 55g, could you share any keeping tips? How old is yours? He looks huge!

Serygo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 11, 2004
Oregon
landonc said:
Sorry to off topic, but i have a small black shark like yours in the picture. I have him in a 55g, could you share any keeping tips? How old is yours? He looks huge!

This thread is not about your black shark or his black shark. Its about his Harlequin Shark which he wanted it to be about, if you have questions about his other fish, please pm him.

landonc

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2006
United States
furiousaquatics.com
Serygo, i was asking a simple question. You dont have to come into all of my topics and spam because we dont get along. Please pm me if you need to say something. Sorry to get off topic.

Serygo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 11, 2004
Oregon
Your pictures look great, Labeo!

Landon,
You are the one that brought that up.
I wasnt even going to bring that into any of this.
Please if you want to talk about this, pm me.
Since you are acting like you need to talk to me more than anything.

My Apologies, Labeo for making another off-topic post.

Honda12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2006
Michigan
Nice harlequin shark. I like the color on him. That sucks he didn't like his tankmate though.

downset21

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2005
Quincy, MA
how do those things do with plants? and cant we play nice children??? let's just have a nice discussion about vicious sharks that suck holes into their tankmates. anyways, that there is a beautiful fish.

MarlboroMan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2005
socal
Nice shark! I really like the color on that thing, never even heard or seen one. How much would I expect to pay for one?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store