How much does a TSN cost?

Lord Gaz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2006
Australia
Okay, I asking this as a curious question because I just read on another post that someone got a TSN 12" for $30, I'm assuming US. Now, in Australia, they're not so legal yet, so I saw one, about 5" at $350 AUD! Is that expensive compared to what you guys pay for at your LFS?

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
il send you one for 500

TheRayMaster

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
I would expect fish that are not so legal to go for way more than one would expect. I dont know if I would ever want a TSN that bad, but thats just because I can get them whenever I want. Not being able to get a fish, believe it or not, makes you want one SO BAD. I paid a pretty steep price for my green aro. But its was totally worth it cause when else am I gonna get one living where I live? You just gotta ask how bad you want that fish.

moxxommox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 15, 2006
Australia, Sydney
TSN is illegal in aus bro, there is a whole gray area over fish here, SH are on the spot fine kind of fish, TSN not as bad.. but you know.. no one cares at the end of the day. But with that pointless drivel aside, That’s an alright price for that, esp at retail prices. There was a RTC x TSN near my place they wanted 180 for. It ate their livestock LOL but it’s a freak of nature that cross..
You did alright to get it though dude :D where in Aus are you from?
:nilly:

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
i get babys for free

oogie

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2006
on an icecube.....
i think your refering to mine post:D , small ones here are 50$ at most places the one iam getting just out grew someones tank and was traded in plus they had it for a wile so the price whent down, and thats in CAN dollers

Lord Gaz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2006
Australia
moxxommox;478414;478414 said:
TSN is illegal in aus bro, there is a whole gray area over fish here, SH are on the spot fine kind of fish, TSN not as bad.. but you know.. no one cares at the end of the day. But with that pointless drivel aside, That’s an alright price for that, esp at retail prices. There was a RTC x TSN near my place they wanted 180 for. It ate their livestock LOL but it’s a freak of nature that cross..
You did alright to get it though dude :D where in Aus are you from?
:nilly:
I'm in Sydney, NSW. Yeah like my LFS got some in, and I was full in love with it since day 1, but never actually thought about getting one until recently, when I set my mind to get a bigger tank and just chuck that one in there!

Everyone else, you guys make me jealous!

Lord Gaz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2006
Australia
Right now I've got a 2 foot with some small plecos, ghost knives and gouramis, nothing spectacular.

If I get a TSN or the like, I'm gonna upgrade to at least a 4 ft, and work from there later on. I want to get a bigger one so much, but I can barely fit a 4ft in there, so I don't know yet.

Where abouts in Sydney are you in?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store