I know they're illegal now... but where might i find a snakehead for my home???

Status
Not open for further replies.

He_Man_81

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 4, 2005
Memphis
I know that now you can't find a snakehead in any fish stores, :swear: but i've always wanted one, and now unfortunately frustrated that i can't find one anymore... any info on any way would help... ;) :naughty: ;)

id10t

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2005
Realistically, "grow up" and deal with it. Maybe get a career going in one of those fields in demand world wide and move to where they are legal (IIRC singapore is a fishkeepers dream... ) and common/cheap/native.

Or, you could always go to where they are being reported in the wild, and hope you get lucky enough to catch one. Then, hope you are lucky enough to not get caught with it. Or, cross the border and try to bring one in... of course, if you get caught, its Federal Pound You in the Arse Prison time...

boredcpl

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 16, 2005
lawrencburg,indiana
when someone finds one let me know.. and if i find one i will do the same. but legally you are on your own.. dont rat out the ppl that help.

Vince

Most Wanted
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2005
Cypress, CA
Channas are out there, but be prepared to pay the "black market" price. THEY are no longer $5 to $20.00. The price of the common ones range from $100 to $500, and the not so common ones go higher...Do you still really want to get them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store