Is this a marbled convict?

Ctrl_Alt_Dlt

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2008
MN
These are Costa Rica Convicts:

Is this type of marking considered Marbling/Calico? I know the pink cons in the back are marbled convicts. Ironically this Costa Rica Convict shows some of it as well. Its been there for a while now. I know that there are convicts that tend to show this marbling when they are young and are stressed. I have purchased some like that that marble for a month then they become regular black convicts. This one has been like this for 3-4 months now.

Here is Father of the fish above:

Here is Mother of the fish above:

Cichla dude

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2008
Springfield MA
www.facebook.com
I think so but I am not 100% sure. I'll let the con pros answer this one. I am a severum type guy.

woofy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 2, 2007
Miami
yeah that would be a marbled imo, they lose the speckeling at large size.

Ctrl_Alt_Dlt

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2008
MN
I assume he will loose the speckling, however, its been there for a few months. From my experience, they usually loose it within a month.

woofy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 2, 2007
Miami
Ctrl_Alt_Dlt;2414551; said:
I assume he will loose the speckling, however, its been there for a few months. From my experience, they usually loose it within a month.
yeah thast what my male looks like. He was full of them and about 3 months later and much bigger he still ahs maye 3-4 dots on the same place urs does. i dont know then if they just keep these . my female hasnt lost any.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store