Dec 4, 2017
Price
Region
Middle Atlantic Coast
State
Maryland
Pickup or shipping
Shipping or Pickup
I understand that once my sale is complete...
...that I MUST use the 'report' function to notify the Staff that the thread is to be closed, as per TOS.
1000015545.png
1000015547.jpg1000015550.png
From the first batch Dan at COTA put up for sale. You may have seen me post about her before. As of recently I guess she has hit puberty or something, because she beat the sh*t out of everything I had with her, so I took everything out, now she's been hiding for the last 3 months and doesn't even come out for live food. There has been a guppy swimming around the tank for the last 2 weeks. She still eats pellets when I'm not looking, and is perfectly healthy otherwise, just hides all the time-- time that I do not have to spare for a singular 7" fish in a 6 foot tank. Even my dad is starting to give me a hard time about the giant "empty" $500 tank.

I know, not "selling" you guys on her very well, but for what she is/how big she is I feel like this is a fair price. Just give her something she perceives as a better home than what I'm allegedly giving.

I would prefer pickup as it's a bigger fish that needs a good amount of oxygen as a species, but I'll see what I can do in the way of shipping.

Reactions: bkfamus

Hybridfish7

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2017

Hybridfish7

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yes, I live in Onancock, on the Eastern Shore. Its about a 4 hour drive.
Would you be coming all the way here?? I can try to see if there's somewhere on the way I could meet you to make your trip shorter but no certainties at the moment

dbergan

Jack Dempsey
Sep 17, 2007
Virginia
I dont really mind. I drive to DC frequently for my job. Perhaps this weekend might work? my cell is 321-505-6099, name is Darren.

Hybridfish7

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2017
Sold, please close @mod

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store