Look at my new Adonis pleco

Connor Mills

Exodon
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2018
This is my new albino adonis pleco. It is roughly 1.5 inches and has quite a personality already after buying it yesterday. It will shake a little when I scratch the glass and it’s very weird I’ve never seen one of these do it
AB4177F9-AA72-4E4A-A5F5-A925A7B6B15C.jpeg 87FFC042-804D-4BDD-8D94-BA239D568BCA.jpeg
E37B5EC3-BB7E-4CBA-98A9-6768E0D20A74.jpegThis is my older 5 inch Adonis pleco that I’ve had for almost a year and has doubled in size. A long time from now I’m hoping to get a pond and breed them :)
Hope you enjoyed the pics
Bye

Connor Mills

Exodon
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2018
Yeah it’s doing well. I’m on vacation right now and my grandfather that lives with me is taking care of the tank right now. I started to feed them squash, cucumber, and starting zucchini, when I get back I will start the zucchini, he’s loving all the food I put in so far. Based on the regular Adonis I think he will grow to five inches in a little bit less than a year. I do have to say his colors are beautiful and I can’t wait until he and the regular Adonis will be a beautiful “pair” (I don’t know sex yet)
Just imagine a fully white and black pleco “pair”, I can’t even picture what the babies would look like. Overall both are doing super uber well. Thanks bye

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store