maby a problem

pumbus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2006
newfoundland
as you know i'm looking into a pair of motas,heres the prob,i might be able to get them pretty soon instead of waiting until the guys here do up the other order,heres the thing,i don't have a 75 right now,but i do have a 45(36x16x18),but i will for sure be getting a 75 in the future,as soon as i get the $,which will be in the summer sometime,they are around 4-6",and are a breeding pair,if i get them now will they be ok in the 45 until i get the 75,i can install a divider,will haveing a divider in the tank until i get the 75 harm the relationship,
i need to know as soon as possible,and is 45$ a good price for the pair

Honda12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2006
Michigan
Price is fair IMO. As long as they can see each other there should be now problem. Also they should be fine in there as long as it is only temporary which you already said it is. So I say go for it.

dovii88

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2005
rhode island of course
man i wish i could get a pair that cheap..i payed 20 for my one male ..and it was only 3 inches...but i seen it at the store and it was misslabeled and i figured that i should get it will it was there so no retard got it..and know its comfortably in my tank...

pumbus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2006
newfoundland
i'm not a 100% sure but i think there also wild caught,i don't really care so i'm not to interested in looking into it,how long will they be ok in the 45,this will definitly be temporory,just want to know if i have a bit or slack in the time limit or not,thanks guys for the quick reply's,and will it matter if the female can get throung the divider or not while there in the 45

Jason_S

Polypterus
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2005
Indianapolis, IN USA
if you're sure they're motas then I'd snatch them up. also I think that tank will be fine for them for a few months. I'd recommend a divider though...eggcrate works great. :thumbsup:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store