Monster Fish/ Predator Fish

FreshwaterGenetics

Feeder Fish
Oct 23, 2024
Hello everyone,

I'm Alex M. The owner of Freshwater Genetics Inc., If you’re a serious enthusiast looking to add predator or monster fish to your collection, look no further. At Freshwater Genetics, we specialize in supplying the rarest and most exotic freshwater species available.

Thanks to our extensive network of suppliers worldwide, we have the unique ability to locate even the hardest-to-find species. If there’s a predator fish you've been dreaming of that seems impossible to track down, there’s a good chance we can make it happen. Our mission is to give hobbyists access to fish that truly stand out and make an impact in any setup.

Reactions: AR1

huntery18

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2018
Hello everyone,

I'm Alex M. The owner of Freshwater Genetics Inc., If you’re a serious enthusiast looking to add predator or monster fish to your collection, look no further. At Freshwater Genetics, we specialize in supplying the rarest and most exotic freshwater species available.

Thanks to our extensive network of suppliers worldwide, we have the unique ability to locate even the hardest-to-find species. If there’s a predator fish you've been dreaming of that seems impossible to track down, there’s a good chance we can make it happen. Our mission is to give hobbyists access to fish that truly stand out and make an impact in any setup.
Welcome aboard! Look forward to seeing some pictures of these monsters!

AR1

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2023
Hello everyone,

Welcome to MFK!

Reactions: SilverArowanaBoi

troublesum

Dovii
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2007
Astoria, NY
Hello everyone,

It would help people if you mentioned you were in Canada

Reactions: jjohnwm

jjohnwm

Sausage Finger Spam Slayer
MFK Member
Mar 29, 2019
Manitoba, Canada
It would help people if you mentioned you were in Canada
Right?

I was moderately excited to find another Canadian source for interesting fish, but when I visited your site I found it lacking in both pictures of any of the fish you have listed, and also any prices! You mention at one point that the prices are subject to change as a result of market conditions; well, duh, that's true of just about anything. But at the very least you need to show what the prices are right now, today, if you expect any repeat visitors to your site.

Reactions: esoxlucius

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
To the uneducated potential fish buyer who reads that opening post, they will be cock a hoop with excitement knowing that this vendors "extensive network of suppliers worldwide" can get more or less any fish, in your words, "make it happen".

I'm sorry, but to me there is a glaringly obvious disclaimer that should go with that opening post regarding the legality of these fish in certain countries. There are hundreds, if not thousands of species illegal in all sorts of countries.

That opening post comes across as a free for all imo. Are you solely relying on the buyer to do their research on the species they want, or will you tell them what's legal and what's not in their country when they inquire?

Last edited:
Reactions: jjohnwm
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store