Port Saint John, FL
Price
Region
Southeast
State
Florida
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
I understand that once my sale is complete...
...that I MUST use the 'report' function to notify the Staff that the thread is to be closed, as per TOS.
Shuffling up our setups a bit. What we have available:

tsn x achara hybrid 22"-23"
vieja fenestratus (catemaco/marbled?) 7-8"
vieja melanura 7-8"
vieja argentea 7-8"
vieja maculacauda 7-8"
creamsicle red devil 8-9"

Pretty sure all the vieja and the creamsicle are male.

Open to cash offers or trades. What we'd be interested in for trades:

arowana (silver or jardini)
bichir (larger variety species)
peacock bass (azul, mono, kelberi, spider kelberi)
large hobs, canisters, glass hing lids for 75g tanks (length is 22 1/16th on trim) large air pumps,

Also available for trade I have a sicce green reset 100 canister we were previously using that needs a new seal, and a sicce hf16 4200gph pump that I was using for the canister. Long story short on the canister, it was turned off when doing a wc one week. When I turned it back on it started spewing water. I disassembled the entire thing and checked for any issues. Reassembled it did it again. I replaced it with 4 fx6. I took it to two fish fellas local that wanted to take a look at it and they both said after inspecting it that in their opinion the rubber seal was far too worn and that simply needed to be replaced. I have been too scared to replace the part and run it inside after the first time so it's sat in my shed since.

I'll get on my phone after I submit this and post pics of the fish. They are all very happy, eating pretty much anything, frozen food, freeze dryed krill shrimp, massivore, eathworms, etc. The viejas have started to square up to each other as they've been maturing but nothing remotely physical enough to cause damage or anything. Also the fenestratus has paired up and had eggs multiple times with a FH in the current tank.1000006526.jpg1000006525.jpg1000006522.jpg1000006520.jpg1000006518.jpg1000006478.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store