My Monster Fish Tank: Payara, Golden Aro, Silver Aro, Gar, H. Curupira, and Fire Eel

Audeze

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 29, 2018
Beijing, China
Hi, Everyone, I just want to share my monster fish tank.

The First tank: 120cm x 50 cm x 60 cm: my Golden Aro and Aligator Gar.IMG_3918.JPG

My Second Tank is: 60cm x 40cm x 50cm: My Hoplias CurupiraIMG_3910.JPG IMG_3912.JPG

My Third Tank is: 80cm x 70cm x 50 cm: My Baby Payara, Baby Silver Aro and 30 cm Fire Eel also 2 Silver Dollar (sorry I haven't succeeded to take the picture of my fire eel).
IMG_3906.JPG IMG_3905.JPG IMG_3903.JPG

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Why does everyone feel the need to comment stuff like “any plans on when they out grow the tank” I see this comment on every thread since 2008.... it’s repeated by the same people over and over again like their some type of fish police. People buy ferraris and Lambos I don’t see people asking “oh you got roads planned to go once the car hits over 70mph” let people enjoy their fishes man stop acting like a _._._._._.....

Bertie07

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2017
London
Why does everyone feel the need to comment stuff like “any plans on when they out grow the tank” I see this comment on every thread since 2008.... it’s repeated by the same people over and over again like their some type of fish police. People buy ferraris and Lambos I don’t see people asking “oh you got roads planned to go once the car hits over 70mph” let people enjoy their fishes man stop acting like a _._._._._.....
Well maybe people don’t know how big a fish gets and think it can live in there tank forever. At a lfs I was told an oscar could live in a 30 gallon tank for life. If I didn’t know about the fish then I would of got one for my 30 gallon and if no one told me it needed a bigger tank then I’m just being cruel to my fish without knowing it. That’s why it’s good to inform people on the requirements of the fish they keep. Comparing it to buying a Lamborghini is just stupid, anyone who bought a car for that price would have to know about it and it’s different as the car is a machine and not a living thing

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Well maybe people don’t know how big a fish gets and think it can live in there tank forever. At a lfs I was told an oscar could live in a 30 gallon tank for life. If I didn’t know about the fish then I would of got one for my 30 gallon and if no one told me it needed a bigger tank then I’m just being cruel to my fish without knowing it. That’s why it’s good to inform people on the requirements of the fish they keep. Comparing it to buying a Lamborghini is just stupid, anyone who bought a car for that price would have to know about it and it’s different as the car is a machine and not a living thing
Keeping fishes is cruel but that doesn’t seem to bother people

Reactions: Krismo962

Audeze

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 29, 2018
Beijing, China
Nice fish. What's your plan once they outgrow those tanks?
it's ok because before I buy that fish I asked the seller what if the fish outgrew the tank and the seller told me that they will be glad to take it back and in return, they will give me the small one because I live in an apartment in China right now, I can't have a bigger tank. I don't have any space anymore. haha

Reactions: thebiggerthebetter

Reiner

Dovii
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2005
Los Angeles
it's ok because before I buy that fish I asked the seller what if the fish outgrew the tank and the seller told me that they will be glad to take it back and in return, they will give me the small one because I live in an apartment in China right now, I can't have a bigger tank. I don't have any space anymore. haha
well thats a win win for both of you. You get to enjoy them and grow them out a bit and then restock with smaller fish and he gets to sell the bigger fish for more money.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store