My new fish from Dan (Cichlids of America)

Webley

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 4, 2011
Portugal
Hello to everyone.

Two weeks ago I ordered some fish from Dan, and they are really nice. I will post some pictures (sorry about the quality) of some of the fish I got from him.

Vieja zonatus around 3'' already showing many blue color the day I receaved them:

Herichthys Labridens "Blue Taniul":

Herichthys turquoise:

Really bad photo of 1,5'' Nandopsis istlanum red:

Paratheraps fenestratus catemaco and Vieja zonatus with breeding color:

Vieja breidohri 2-2,5'' already starting to mate:

I want to thank Dan for the amasing fish he sent, the quality of the fish is really good. The fish two hours after the arrivel where already eating and the males instantly started fighting each other (not very nice to see but it means they are healthy). And thanks for all your patience Dan, so many e-mails with questions and you answered to them all and really fast.
I took a risk to order fish from so far away and it's worth it! I really recommend.

I will update the topic with more photos of the fish.
Atm the couple of breidohri are cleaning the stone to lay the eggs, and the same with the zonatus.

Hope you like it and I will try to take better photos :)

trace

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 9, 2009
Hamer Idaho
Dan does have really high quality stock. And unlike some vendors that I have ordered from he takes the time and effort to make sure I'm 100% satisfied. I have spent hours talking to Dan and not once did he ever act like it was a burden. He was more than happy to answer any question I've had and made sure that no matter what, that I was happy. Definitely an excellent place to do business.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Aquatik

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 17, 2011
Toronto
+1 to both! Same experiance with me, I littered him with emails and he wrote me back in a timely manor amd went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. I ordered a pair of Umbee which are 6 inch now and stunning and some Istlanums that are looking amazing also, very good quality and great selection. Cant wait to order from him again very soon!

Wonderful Order Webley, they all look amazing!

Webley

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 4, 2011
Portugal
Thanks for the replys :)

If you want you can put some pictures of the fish you have from Dan here. That way I can see how my fish will look like and I will have an idea what fish I will order next hehe.

Andre freire

Feeder Fish
Oct 25, 2010
lisbon
I want to thank Dan too. I also was part of that order from Webley ( i am her boyfriend :D) and some of the fish in the pictures are mine Nandopsis istlanum red, Herichthys turquoise and Blue labridens ;). Great quality fish. I also ordered La Ceiba, Bifasciatus "Candeleria" and Tetracanthus.

Nice stock. Keep an eye on the blue labridens. They are the meanest fish I ever kept. They hate one another.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Untill now i had no problems of agressivity from Blue labridens. Peace and harmony in my tank :thumbsup:

Regards
André Freire

Webley

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 4, 2011
Portugal
Just an update.

My male breidohri lost is beautiful hump in the head... And this is why:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com