need help sexing my bolivian rams please

danepatrick

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2006
louisiana, usa
they are a little beaten up because of my german rams.

in the FIRST picture, i believe the male is on the left, and the female is on the right.

the SECOND picture, i believe to be the female.

the THIRD picture, i believe to be the male.

am i correct?

sorry for the crappy pictures. they DO NOT keep still.

P6050040.JPG

P6050042.JPG

P6050043.JPG

dovii88

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2005
rhode island of course
umm i thnk the last pic is the male but..i really think they are both females..how big are they the males usually have large streamers on the end of the caudal fin..

danepatrick

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2006
louisiana, usa
umm i thnk the last pic is the male but..i really think they are both females..how big are they the males usually have large streamers on the end of the caudal fin..
i stated that the lasted picture was a male to my knowledge. they are about an inch and a half. as stated, they are also getting bullied and chewed a little bit from the germans.

dovii88

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2005
rhode island of course
i was just restating the facts...but i think that they are both males....but i would not be def..until they are at least two inches...or 3 because they are not sexually mature..so i would say both females, but the last pic does seem like its getin some streamers.. wat size tank u have..

danepatrick

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2006
louisiana, usa
i was just restating the facts...but i think that they are both males....but i would not be def..until they are at least two inches...or 3 because they are not sexually mature..so i would say both females, but the last pic does seem like its getin some streamers.. wat size tank u have..
seems as though you cannot make up your mind. :grinno: it's a 20 gallon.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store