Need help

Perry_lor

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2022
As of right now I have a 500 gallon mini pond in my garage that have a 21inch largemouth bass, I'm scared that it would eat the peacock bass, if it isn't big enough and plan to put him in the pond for the summer then put him back into a 90 gallon for the winter but I am not sure how big he gonna get as a sb kelbier

bassinmike85

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
California
SB (Short Bodies for thise that dont know what SB is) They usually max out around 12"-13" regular size. but kels stay smaller so not 100% sure on SB max size. I'd say 10" max. They also dont swim as fast as a normal size PB. Just like with other fish you really dont know how they will act when put together. But the LMB will have 10" more in size. Could work and could not work. I have had LMB with attitudes worse then cichlids.

As of right now I have a 500 gallon mini pond in my garage that have a 21inch largemouth bass, I'm scared that it would eat the peacock bass, if it isn't big enough and plan to put him in the pond for the summer then put him back into a 90 gallon for the winter but I am not sure how big he gonna get as a sb kelbier

Reactions: ryanstef and AR1
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store