Park pics!

ken31cay

Dovii
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2022
Cayman Islands
Is that in Pakistan or else which country is that?

Reactions: AR1

AR1

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2023
Nice to see other places that still have parks safe enough to go to alone. And at night!
Thanks! It's extremely safe here, even at night. These photos were taken at around 12 pm, which is when I usually go. In all my years of living here, I’ve never heard of theft or anything being stolen—let alone anything serious like murder. People usually start coming to the park after 3 pm when the heat subsides, and they often stay until midnight on weekdays, sometimes until 3 am on weekends. So, there’s activity pretty much all the time.

I once accidentally left my phone at a cycling machine in the park, and when I came back 20 minutes later, it was still there, untouched!

As for the bikes, they’re rented for specific time slots like 10, 15, or 20 minutes, and they can only be ridden within the park. They aren’t locked or anything, and even the kids don’t try to steal them. There's usually a guy collecting the money, but he’s pretty relaxed and just hangs out nearby. And no, the kids don’t drive off with the bikes—they always return them on time.

Is that in Pakistan or else which country is that?
Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia, Riyadth.

Reactions: SilverArowanaBoi

ken31cay

Dovii
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2022
Cayman Islands
Thanks! It's extremely safe here, even at night. These photos were taken at around 12 pm, which is when I usually go.
Why are all the park lights on at 12pm? In the pictures the sky looks dark like its night time...?

SilverArowanaBoi

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2023
Houston, Texas
Wow, y'all's park looks surprisingly American...except that y'all's is 50 times cleaner 😆

• Love
Reactions: AR1

AR1

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2023
Wow, y'all's park looks surprisingly American...except that y'all's is 50 times cleaner 😆
Well, that's because an American designer actually designed this park, so it was built with a more modern style compared to the rest of the area. As for the cleanliness, it was just completed a few months ago, so it still looks fresh! But jokes aside, two to three men clean it on a daily basis.

Reactions: Jexnell

cockroach

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2005
Taiwan
Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia, Riyadth.
Reasons for safety checks out.
Taiwan is just as safe and I have only heard of one theft in 20 years in a park.
one of our better parks with amphitheater. Government even got Lady gaga to play concert there for the public one year.
1727742345147.png

Includes walking and cycling tracks. It really is noce to have these gems in the concrete jungle. I bet they are a welcome reprieve for the deserts sands surrounding you.
1727742542797.png
1727742572427.png

This is another park I enjoy going to. Can get a bit crowded in the evenings, but like you, if I go later, it feels like a private park. lol
1727742643930.png

• Love
Reactions: AR1 and ken31cay
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store