Piranhas needed for video shoot.

DSVideo

Feeder Fish
May 31, 2018
Hello,

I'm a video producer who works out of Chicago, IL. My brother in law recommended this site when I had reached out to him to see if he knew anyone with a piranha tank.

I'm in an interesting situation where I'm in need of footage for a music video of piranha's feeding - ideally hunting something live and viciously attacking it. However, I'll take what I can get as I do realize there's not always a feeding frenzy like you see in the movies :). The reference video that was sent to me by the band is of a tank of about 6-7 red bellies that look to be adult sized (I think) hunting and eating a live trout.

As close as I can get to that would be ideal but I'm open to size, variety of food, dead or alive feed, etc.

I'm looking to shoot 2 cameras (small crew, just myself and one other camera operator) and as many feedings as the piranhas would normally require, one is fine but more would be ideal for more angles/footage. Would have to be within 50 miles of Chicago city proper, I do have a small budget for their time and food compensation.

If this is something the community could help out with, please message me as soon as possible. The video will need to be quickly edited and turned around as the song I'm doing this for comes out Friday, June 8th so I would be looking to shoot no later than Wednesday, June 6th. Hours are pretty flexible.

Phone number is 708.837.4702 text or call is fine.

Thanks in advance,

Dustin

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store