May 31, 2020
Price
Region
Southern California
State
California
Pickup or shipping
Shipping or Pickup
I understand that once my sale is complete...
...that I MUST use the 'report' function to notify the Staff that the thread is to be closed, as per TOS.
Hi, this listing is for 6 Manacapuru Redback Angelfish bred by myself, NOT IMPORT. $150 for 6, free shipping. Otherwise $25 each. Local pickup is available, just reach out. Check out the pictures to see the parents and the quality of genetics that you will be getting. They are a super colorful strain with red orange and reflective blue colors. Of course the parents are not included. More are available. They are approximately dime to nickel size and growing fast. Shipping is free. Live arrival guaranteed. Shipping on Mondays to ensure no delays. DOAs must be communicated within 1 hour of receiving fish. Also, the fish can look and behave very much dead when they are in a bag, but suddenly spring back to normal in a tank. They scare me every time I scoop them out. As such, I will require very clear proof or the tail chopped off for any refunds. Only the cost of the fish is refundable, not the shipping cost. Payment is via paypal47D34097-C9A0-45EC-9FF1-4F12AA8726C1.jpeg2CF785FB-0B14-499E-A7A8-A982C9A07F76.jpeg. Please let me know if you have any questions. Follow me on my Instagram N Nicefishtank to see more of my fish!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store