Role Call

AR1

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2023
While i am still new to MFK, i was wondering the same about some members like Red Devil Red Devil and a few others who i can't remember right now.
As for the current staff these mods are active
james99 james99 kno4te kno4te duanes duanes Charney Charney headbanger_jib headbanger_jib koltsixx koltsixx
C Chicxulub has retired unfortunately.

AR1

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2023
if you're looking for some old friends, maybe i can help. These three members have been here a very long time
K krichardson
kendragon kendragon
thebiggerthebetter thebiggerthebetter

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Aqua Sanctuary Aqua Sanctuary . It amazes me when viewing much older threads just how many members were very active back in the day, though no longer come on the site. It seems you were one of them but I'm afraid the vast majority of your old crew have probably not been active for years.

It's just forum evolution I guess. People come and go, life gets in the way etc etc.

Welcome back by the way.

Reactions: Aqua Sanctuary

Aqua Sanctuary

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2007
The Internet
www.myspace.com
As far as I know, no ones knows why she left the website. I hope your old friends return here.
That honestly scares the hell out of me.. Time is an enigma and a veil that will blanket us all someday. I wish her the best and my love wherever she is.
if you're looking for some old friends, maybe i can help. These three members have been here a very long time
K krichardson
kendragon kendragon
thebiggerthebetter thebiggerthebetter
Yes Definitely! The OG's. Is Jer Gr8Karma Still here? He is an incredible human being and a true bro. Liam is my for real weet bix bro. Bogwood Bruce, Princess.. My peeps. Times were different then..
Yeah I'm still around,I kind of remember your name Aqua Sanctuary Aqua Sanctuary .
I def remember you. I spent too much time lurking, and most in the lounge haha. Glad you are here.

Aqua Sanctuary Aqua Sanctuary . It amazes me when viewing much older threads just how many members were very active back in the day, though no longer come on the site. It seems you were one of them but I'm afraid the vast majority of your old crew have probably not been active for years.

It's just forum evolution I guess. People come and go, life gets in the way etc etc.

Welcome back by the way.
Thank you, Yes I've come back & will be here often. Raising a baby arowana and black ghost knife fish, and soon to be baby a clown knife for a enclosed pond. I miss the times I had here. Really amazing folks here.. I never really left, just life happened, didnt log in for a while, computer caught on fire, (crazy).. I had kids, moved. We have always had at least 2 Tanks running through the entirety of my adult life. Now have 3 great tanks running and purchasing materials to enclose our patio to create a greenhouse/pergola/ outdoor kitchen/pond combo room. Its going to be amazing... With MFK having my back along the way.

I am so glad you guys are here (and still here) All of you. This community is incredible.

AR1

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2023
That honestly scares the hell out of me.. Time is an enigma and a veil that will blanket us all someday. I wish her the best and my love wherever she is.
Yes Definitely! The OG's. Is Jer Gr8Karma Still here? He is an incredible human being and a true bro. Liam is my for real weet bix bro. Bogwood Bruce, Princess.. My peeps. Times were different then..
I def remember you. I spent too much time lurking, and most in the lounge haha. Glad you are here.

Thank you, Yes I've come back & will be here often. Raising a baby arowana and black ghost knife fish, and soon to be baby a clown knife for a enclosed pond. I miss the times I had here. Really amazing folks here.. I never really left, just life happened, didnt log in for a while, computer caught on fire, (crazy).. I had kids, moved. We have always had at least 2 Tanks running through the entirety of my adult life. Now have 3 great tanks running and purchasing materials to enclose our patio to create a greenhouse/pergola/ outdoor kitchen/pond combo room. Its going to be amazing... With MFK having my back along the way.

I am so glad you guys are here (and still here) All of you. This community is incredible.
some more old members
Egon Egon
HarleyK HarleyK
D dogofwar
Hao Hao
RD. RD.
I will post more when i remember 😅
BTW if you mean Gr8KarmaSF Gr8KarmaSF then he hasn't been active since last year.

EDIT:
F fishdance
bassinmike85 bassinmike85
cockroach cockroach

Last edited:

HarleyK

Canister Man
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2005
USA
some more old members
Egon Egon
HarleyK HarleyK
D dogofwar
Hao Hao
RD. RD.
I will post more when i remember 😅
BTW if you mean Gr8KarmaSF Gr8KarmaSF then he hasn't been active since last year.

EDIT:
F fishdance
bassinmike85 bassinmike85
cockroach cockroach
:thumbsup:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store