Species found together in the wild

vishwa.J

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2014
Sri Lanka
I tried google search...but did not get satisfactory results...

Species I'm interested are Penguin Tetra , Diamond Tetra , Cardinal Tetra and Rummy Nose Tetra...what species of fish (not only other Tetra species) live together in the wild with these 4 species of tetras (Fish that are available in stores) ?

Thanks in advance..

jamntoast

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2014
winnipeg
I would search for fish from Venezuela, I think all of those tetras can be found there except the penguins. I did a quick search and people mentioned rams, cory's, ottos and I'm sure ive seen apistos from that area as well. www.fishbase.us is a really good info site (I think it is a .org normally but it was down so I went to the usa mirror). no doubt there are way more but I only mentioned fish that I don't think would eat the tetras you want

vishwa.J

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2014
Sri Lanka
I would search for fish from Venezuela, I think all of those tetras can be found there except the penguins. I did a quick search and people mentioned rams, cory's, ottos and I'm sure ive seen apistos from that area as well. www.fishbase.us is a really good info site (I think it is a .org normally but it was down so I went to the usa mirror). no doubt there are way more but I only mentioned fish that I don't think would eat the tetras you want

wow It's a huge list :O

I think some apistos , corys and ottos will go well together with rummys and cardinals :D

thanks!

Reactions: jamntoast
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store