Stupid Snakeheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Euge

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2005
Hong Kong
I am SO ****** OFF! I just got a Rainbow snakehead, put it in my tank it was all good. Got a sheet of plastic to cover up most of the surface except for the 2 cm by 2 cm gap where the filter hose runs into the tank. I didn't think that the snakehead could get out sucha small hole so i was like **** it. On my computer lookin up what to do abt ick, on the net for a couple hours go check on my SH and the ****** is all dried up under my lights.

I'm gonna go get another one tmr. Luckily where i'm from they're only abt 20 bux US. so not too bad.

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
Duct tape! On the bright side no more ich.

Euge

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2005
Hong Kong
I'm not from the states so i can pretty mnuch get them anywhere. I went back and got another one. This one was a lot nicer, i'll post up pics soon.

Euge

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2005
Hong Kong
My new snakehead is doing well now, monster voodoo fish, check out my new thread titled
my new snakehead"

bsplenden

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2005
Singapore
sgland said:
sh jumping out of water = hunting for food like flies or spiders sticking near your tank
sh jumping out of tank = they don't like your tank (or water)
:D Not really. I have kept a few of these rainbows together before.

Some of them jumps while others don't. I can hear them hitting the tank cover at night. The possibility of them jumping can be reduced by having more hiding place so that they feel more secure. But to stop them from jumping out completely, you have to cover all the gaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store