Idaho
Price
Region
Pacific Northwest
State
Idaho
Pickup or shipping
Shipping or Pickup
I Have Two Ancient Mariner Aquarium Vacuum machines, I loved mine so much that i bought one for my daughter ( This was long ago of course ) she never did bring hers to her house so just kept it here thinking that one day I might break mine and I would have a spare. well, these things never seems to break. mines is still working like it did the day I got it.

I would like to downsize, no sense in storing this other one when it's pretty obvious the one I have is going to last me till I am dead. If anyone ever wanted one of these , Here it is. I don't really know how other big fancy set up's work as I have never used anything nicer that this machine but I have tried some smaller gravity type set up and this is way more amazing. The whole set up is superior and the water comes out crystal clear. deep gravel, porous gravel, it cleans so much better than anything I have ever seen or used. These are very nice units.

The short stack and High Stack are both here so you can use a 10" Filter or a 14". The Black aerated Bag to keep everything in has a zipper and is great for storing and proper ventilation.

I can get some pictures together if you would like to see , if no one in here is interested at all I will post on eBay or Market place. I just thought someone here might like a shot at this, from what I can tell they are very hard to come across these days. I am in Idaho so I will ship from here, if you live close well that is even better. I can bring it or you can over and pick it up. Meridian / Boise area.

If You need it shipped then you will have to pay for that I will pack it up very well though for free. The zip code I ship from is 83680 - Pay pal or USPS Money Order.
Thanks.

SANY0620.JPG

SANY0621.JPG

SANY0622.JPG

SANY0623.JPG

Reactions: Backfromthedead

jcrivrock

Black Skirt Tetra
Sep 10, 2015
I Have Two Ancient Mariner Aquarium Vacuum machines, I loved mine so much that i bought one for my daughter ( This was long ago of course ) she never did bring hers to her house so just kept it here thinking that one day I might break mine and I would have a spare. well, these things never seems to break. mines is still working like it did the day I got it.

I would like to downsize, no sense in storing this other one when it's pretty obvious the one I have is going to last me till I am dead. If anyone ever wanted one of these , Here it is. I don't really know how other big fancy set up's work as I have never used anything nicer that this machine but I have tried some smaller gravity type set up and this is way more amazing. The whole set up is superior and the water comes out crystal clear. deep gravel, porous gravel, it cleans so much better than anything I have ever seen or used. These are very nice units.

The short stack and High Stack are both here so you can use a 10" Filter or a 14". The Black aerated Bag to keep everything in has a zipper and is great for storing and proper ventilation.

I can get some pictures together if you would like to see , if no one in here is interested at all I will post on eBay or Market place. I just thought someone here might like a shot at this, from what I can tell they are very hard to come across these days. I am in Idaho so I will ship from here, if you live close well that is even better. I can bring it or you can over and pick it up. Meridian / Boise area.

If You need it shipped then you will have to pay for that I will pack it up very well though for free. The zip code I ship from is 83680 - Pay pal or USPS Money Order.
Thanks.

View attachment 1487476

View attachment 1487477

View attachment 1487478

View attachment 1487479
Do you have the box and instructions?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store